We also offer mechanical repair & maintenance
Olde English Creations has over 29 years experience in Tucson
From bolt on performance upgrades to complete engine overhauls, we have you covered.
There’s only one place you need to visit for all your automotive needs – Olde English Creations
Repairs & Upgrades
- If your brake pads deteriorate completely, you’ll hear a grinding metal-on-metal sound when braking, meaning that it’s too late and you’re ruining your rotors or drums!
- Air Conditioning & Electrical
- Refrigerant Service-Diagnostics-Compressor Service and Repair-Hoses-Condensers-Electrical & Switches
- Diagnostics-Shocks & Struts-Front End Components-Leaf & Coil Springs-Ball Joints-Tie Rods & Ends-Control Arms-Air Suspension Systems
What is the Difference Between Maintenance and Repair?
- Repairs are services that are required or necessary when something on your vehicle is not working properly or may have worn to the point where a replacement is required to maintain the performance of your vehicle.
Maintenance is the routinely scheduled services, inspections and part replacements that your vehicle manufacturer recommends based on the age or mileage of your vehicle.
The schedule for performing these maintenance services varies from vehicle to vehicle. You will find the schedule for your vehicle in your owner’s manual. Following this schedule is the best way to make sure your vehicle is performing as it should.